Not all national saturation church planting processes produce equal fruit. What makes the difference? If we have limited resources, which emphases are most fruitful?
For the last six months I have been studying questions like these by surveying over 100 high level church leaders from every continent. Several of our presuppositions were confirmed, but there were also significant surprises! The first preliminary report has been posted on the Global Church Planting Network website (www.GCPN.info). The 20 page PDF of the report is available here.
If you have been significantly involved in a national church planting process would like to share your insights, you can participate in the 2018 survey through this link.”
Earlier this week I provided an overview of the research project here.
- Exciting Study on National Church Planting Processes Forthcoming
- A Tribute to one of My Heroes: Chuck Holsinger
- Pursuing Jesus’ Vision for Ministry
- Os Guinness presents stirring address at Taylor University
- Want to see God at work? Start by praying the Lord’s Prayer today
- Seven Habits of People who Accomplish Great Things for God
- Fabulous Quotes from the Mission Information Workers Conference
- Standing on the Shoulders of Giants
- Dayenu, It Would Have Been Enough!